The current version of Lotto Sorcerer for Mac OS X is v9.0.1, released Thursday, April 12, 2018.
The current version of Lotto Sorcerer for Windows is v9.0.1, released Thursday, April 12, 2018.
Known issues with version 9.0.1:
There are no known issues with Lotto Sorcerer version 9.0.1.
Problem Resolution Procedure
Access our Online Help System (in 65 Languages)
Illustrated, step-by-step Online Tutorials
Email the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have the latest version of Lotto Sorcerer installed (currently version 9.0.1). You can download it from here.
- Restart your computer. This cures a host of "problems". It never hurts to restart your computer.
- Try our three 24/7 online troubleshooters:
Top Current Questions
Q: The U.S. lottery Mega Millions changed the game parameters to 1 to 70 and the bonus ball to 1 to 25. How can I change this within Lotto Sorcerer?
A: Open the Edit Lottery Settings window (menu item "Lottery Structure > Edit Lottery Settings"), choose your state's "Mega Millions" from the list, make the appropriate changes and click the "Make Changes" button.
Q: Does Lotto Sorcerer work with macOS 10.12 ("Sierra") or macOS 10.13 ("High Sierra")?
A: No, macOS 10.12 and 10.13 are incapable of running Lotto Sorcerer. As is stated on the System Requirements webpage, Lotto Sorcerer is designed to work with Mac OS X (10.4 through 10.11) and Windows (Windows XP through Windows 10).
Q: Do you plan on upgrading Lotto Sorcerer so that is will work with macOS 10.12 or higher?
A: No, our current compiler will not generate code that will work with macOS 10.12 or higher. Furthermore, several third-party modules within Lotto Sorcerer cannot be upgraded to work with updated versions of our compiler.
Q: What options are left for macOS 10.12+ users?
A: Although Lotto Sorcerer does not officially run under macOS 10.12 ("Sierra") and above, here are alternatives:
Q: Are you going to continue to produce Lotto Sorcerer for Mac OS X (10.4 through 10.11)?
- Get a refurbished computer that runs Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel) through 10.11. We highly recommend macofalltrades.com.
- Run the Windows version of Lotto Sorcerer directly on your Mac by using Crossover.
- Get a Windows computer (with Windows XP through Windows 10) and run the Windows version of Lotto Sorcerer.
- Run Windows (and run the Windows version of Lotto Sorcerer) on your Mac by using Boot Camp.
- Run Windows (and run the Windows version of Lotto Sorcerer) on your Mac by using a Windows emulator such as Parallels or VMware Fusion.
- You could configure a Wine implementation that would allow you to run the Windows version of Lotto Sorcerer directly on your Mac, without using an emulator. Many Linux users use Wine to run the Windows version of Lotto Sorcerer on their computers; similarly, Wine may be used to run Lotto Sorcerer on macOS 10.12+. Configuring Wine is difficult, but the free WineBottler may may make it easier.
A: Yes, we will continue to produce Lotto Sorcerer for Mac OS X (10.4 through 10.11) and Windows. We are also looking at porting Lotto Sorcerer once again to Linux.
"Thanks for all your help in my time of distress with my computer. Your customer service is excellent and I will recommend Satori [Publishing] to other people." — D.B., Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
"Thank you very much for your very quick response to this issue. This is the type of customer service that produces loyal customers, such as myself." — D.D., Tacoma, Washington
"After many years dealing with tech support and/or customer service from other companies - like Apple, HP, Adobe and many more - is the first time that I got a courteous reply and an extremely fast solution in less than 15/20 minutes!
You're really good and I'm happy to be your customer." — M.I., Barcelona, Spain
Read more reviews...