The current version of Lotto Sorcerer for Mac OS X is v8.7, released Monday, October 30, 2017.
The current version of Lotto Sorcerer for Windows is v8.7, released Monday, October 30, 2017.
Known issue with version 8.7:
- The "Export as Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet" function (in "Lottery Data > Export Lottery Data") does not export virtual lotteries properly. Workaround: export the lottery data using the "Export as Comma Separated Value (CSV) File" function, and import that file into Microsoft Excel. This issue will be fixed in version 8.8, a free update to all registered users of Lotto Sorcerer version 8.
- The "Import La Jolla Wheel" function not longer works. This will be deprecated in the next release (version 8.8). There is no workaround.
Problem Resolution Procedure
Access our Online Help System (in 65 Languages)
Illustrated, step-by-step Online Tutorials
Email the Support Team at email@example.com
- Make sure you have the latest version of Lotto Sorcerer installed (currently version 8.7). You can download it from here.
- Restart your computer. This cures a host of "problems". It never hurts to restart your computer.
- Try our three 24/7 online troubleshooters:
Top Current Questions
Q: The U.S. lottery Mega Millions changed the game parameters to 1 to 70 and the bonus ball to 1 to 25. How can I change this within Lotto Sorcerer?
A: Open the Edit Lottery Settings window (menu item "Lottery Structure > Edit Lottery Settings"), choose your state's "Mega Millions" from the list, make the appropriate changes and click the "Make Changes" button.
Q: Does Lotto Sorcerer work with macOS 10.12 ("Sierra") or macOS 10.13 ("High Sierra")?
A: No, macOS 10.12 and 10.13 are incapable of running Lotto Sorcerer. As is stated on the System Requirements webpage, Lotto Sorcerer is designed to work with Mac OS X (10.4 through 10.11) and Windows (Windows XP through Windows 10).
"Thanks for all your help in my time of distress with my computer. Your customer service is excellent and I will recommend Satori [Publishing] to other people." — D.B., Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
"Thank you very much for your very quick response to this issue. This is the type of customer service that produces loyal customers, such as myself." — D.D., Tacoma, Washington
Read more reviews...