Help Ensure Email Delivery
Below are instructions on how to help prevent our emails from being relegated as spam.
- Open your AOL mailbox
- Click on 'Mail'
- Under 'Mail Preferences,' click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Spam Controls'
- 'AOL's Advanced Spam Filter' screen appears
- Make sure 'medium' is checked off
- Click on the 'Control Who I Get Mail From' button under 'Additional Spam Filters'
- Select 'Allow mail only from senders on my Custom Sender List'
- Click on the blue 'Custom Sender List' link. Enter the following address to this list: email@example.com
- Hit 'Add,' then 'Save'
- Click 'Save' again after you are directed out of the 'Custom Sender List' screen
- Hit 'Save' for the last time when you are directed to the 'Spam Controls' page
- Click 'Contacts' on the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click 'Create Contact'
- Enter 'firstname.lastname@example.org' into the primary email address dialog box
- Click 'Save'
- Open your Hotmail mailbox
- Click 'Options' (upper right corner)
- Click 'Mail'
- Click 'Junk E-Mail Protection'
- Click 'Junk E-Mail Filter
- From the selection list, 'Choose Your Junk E-Mail Filter Level,' select either 'low' or 'enhanced.' Then click 'OK' at the bottom of the screen.
- Click 'Safe List'
- In the space provided, 'Type an address or domain,' enter the following email address: email@example.com
- Click 'Add' after each address is entered
- Login to 'Office 365 Admin Center'
- Go to 'Exchange Admin Center'
- Go to 'Protection'
- Go to 'Spam Filter'
- Enter 'softworks.com', and click on the 'Edit' (pen) icon
- Click 'Help & Settings'
- Click 'Email Settings'
- Click on 'Safe List'
- In the space provided 'Add an item to this list', enter Satori Publishing's
- Click 'Add' button
- In the space provided 'Type a single e-mail address (or domain)', enter the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click 'Add' button after entering the email address
- Go to the Tools menu, click 'Options'
- On the Preferences tab, click 'Junk E-mail'
- Within the Safe Senders tab, click 'Add'
- In the Add address box, enter email@example.com
- Click 'Mail Options' (upper right corner)
- Click 'Filters'
- Click 'Add'
- In the 'Filter Name' box, type Satori Publishing
- In the top row that is labeled 'From Header,' make sure 'contains' is selected in the drop-down menu
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, then enter the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the bottom, where it says 'Move the message to', select 'Inbox' from the drop-down menu
- Click the 'Add Filter' button
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner
- Select 'Message filters'.
- Find the 'Whitelist' section in the lower-right corner.
- Fill in the information and click 'Add'.
Other Email Providers
If you use a Web mail system or email application not listed above, the instructions for whitelisting our address will depend on the specific email program you are using. If you access the help files, instruction manual or customer support, there should be instructions on how to do this.
NOTE: We recommend adding "email@example.com" to your whitelist as well, so that you can receive support emails from us.