Using the basic functionality of Lotto Sorcerer is an easy process, with three steps:
- Setup a lottery
- Enter numbers previously drawn (manually, through importing or online updating)
- Have Lotto Sorcerer generate suggested numbers to play
Step One of Three: Setup a Lottery
You need to setup at least one lottery by using the Lottery Setup Wizard. Do this from the Main Window. Choose the menu item "Lottery Structure > Lottery Setup Wizard":
When the Lottery Setup Wizard opens, choose your locale and see if you can find your lottery in the lottery dropdown menu. If you can, select it...
...then click the "Yes" button:
Note: If your lottery is not shown in the list, you can still set it up as a "custom" lottery by clicking the "No" button.
You will be shown a summary of the lottery. Verify the shown settings, and click the "Create" button if the settings are correct, or the "Back" button to make corrections.
Step Two of Three: Enter, Import, Scrape or Update Online Previously Drawn Numbers
It is important that your lottery be kept up-to-date with prior lottery draws. There are four ways to do this:
This tutorial will show the fourth method (manual entry).
- Use the optional Lottery Data Subscription Service and update supported lotteries with just one click. To start a subscription, use menu item Lottery Data > Lottery Data Subscription > Start Subscription
- Import lottery data from your lottery (or US Datamines) by using menu item Lottery Data > Import Lottery Data
- Scrape the drawing data from a web page
- Enter the past drawings manually
In the Main Window, choose your lottery from the dropdown menu at the top of window:
Click the date on the Calendar, located at the bottom left, for the date of the lottery draw. This example will use July 30, 2015:
Enter the drawings in the text boxes (in the "Lottery Drawing Entry" section near the lower middle of the window...
... and click the "Enter" button at the lower right part of the window..
The numbers should appear at the top of the past drawings grid:
Step Three of Three: Have Lotto Sorcerer Generate Suggestions to Play
In the Projections Parameter tab of the Main window, select your desired number of suggestions:
And then your parameters, then click the "Next" button at the bottom right of the window...
Which takes you to the "Projections Results" tab. Finally, click the "Start" button at the top left of the window:
When finished, Lotto Sorcerer will have the suggested numbers displayed:
Windows 10 screenshots.
Click here for more step-by-step tutorials.