Syndicated Puzzles for Publications since 1993.
Are you looking for high-quality, affordable puzzles for your newspaper, magazine or newsletter? You have come to the right place.
Since 1993, Satori Publishing has been producing quality, affordable puzzles for newspapers, magazines, newsletters and other publications. Although our speciality is to college publications and small-town (weekly) newspapers, we provide to dailies as well.
In this Internet age, print media such as newspapers and magazines are under extreme pressure to perform, even with a tight budget. Editors and publishers have enough work to do. We are here to help.
- No Long-term Contracts!
- No Obligation, No Commitments!
- Easy Ordering (and Re-Ordering)!
The Benefits of Puzzles in Your Publication
- They increase circulation! The presence of a puzzle increases a newspaper's circulation (both in sales as well as pass-on readership).
- Advertisers like puzzles! A paper is held onto longer (both for future completion of the puzzle, as well as waiting for the puzzle's solution in the next issue). This significantly increases the chances of their ad being seen. The more their ad is seen, the more likely their ads will get results. If their ads get more results, they are more likely to renew their ads.
- The puzzle easily pays for itself! The page on which a puzzle appears is considered a prime advertising position. Readers solving a puzzle will invariably scan the ads on that page while taking a break or trying to come up with a solution. The advertising space on the puzzle page is a valuable commodity. The higher advertising rates on this page can easily pay for the puzzle itself many times over.
- Readers love puzzles! It's a wholesome, educational, challenging and enjoyable pastime - and crossword puzzles are an American tradition!
Prices are as low as $5 each for crossword puzzles, $5 each for Sudoku puzzles and $4 each for Enigma cryptograms. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Why Satori Publishing's Puzzles?
- Quality! Our crossword puzzles meet or exceed standard publishing guidelines for puzzles (diagonally symmetrical, number of black squares will never exceed 25%, no 2-letter words, etc.) Our sudoku puzzles are authentic sudoku puzzles: diagonally symmetrical and only one solution solvable by logic. Our cryptograms consist of thoughtful quotations, not flippant quotes from the current celebrity-of-the-day.
- Easy to Buy! Just purchase the number of puzzles you want.
- Easy to Use! The puzzles are in standard .tiff format. Just import them into your DTP program (Quark XPress, InDesign, PageStream, etc.)
- Compact! Our crossword puzzles are 7" high by 4-1/4" wide. Our Sudoku puzzles are 6" high by 4-5/8" wide (the answer is 3-1/8" wide by 3-1/2" high). Our cryptograms are 2" high by 4-1/4" wide.Because these puzzles come in .tif format, you can resize them to fit.
- Educational! Our puzzles expand horizons by using words that enhance vocabularies as well as drawing on geography, history, literature, etc.
- Our Legacy! We have been supplying puzzles to newspapers for almost 30 years.
The Satori Publishing difference!
- No long-term contracts! Other syndicates insist on trapping you into a 6 month to 5 year contract. With us, you simply purchase the number of puzzles you want. Agreement to our standard license is necessary, of course.
- No up-front fees! Other syndicates require "fees" on top of purchasing features. We don't.
- No disappointments! Because we ship the entire order at once, you can immediately see for yourself that our high quality is consistent. With syndicates that ship weekly, you are taking a chance.
- No subscriptions! You just purchase the number of puzzles you want. You won't be trapped into a subscription that is difficult-to-impossible to cancel.
- We make it easy for you! If you are the typical editor of a newspaper or magazine, you have enough to worry about... print publications are struggling to stay afloat. We know what you need: affordable features for your publication. And we know what you don't want: you don't want any hassles.
The Ordering Process
- You order the puzzles you need.
- We email you a link to a webpage from which you can download your puzzles.
Download free samples by clicking here.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions on the Questions Answered page.
Ready to Order?
You can start the order process by going to our Purchase page.