This is used to create your own wheel.
How to Invoke
Use the menu item "Utilities > Wheels > Wheel Creator" .
- Enter, Load or paste the wheel data in the "Wheel Data" text box
- Click the "Process" button to determine the "Calculated Parameters"
- Enter the guarantee values in the "Guarantee" section
- Click the "Save" button to save the wheel
It is imperative that you adhere to certain rules if you want to modify a
wheel, otherwise the adage 'Garbage in, garbage out' will apply:
- Data entered must be two digit numbers, from 1 to 99. Numbers less
than ten must be preceded by a zero (so '8' becomes '08'.
- Wheel numbers must be consecutive; if it is 12 number wheel, the wheel
must contain entries between '01' and '12', inclusive.
- Numbers must be separated by a dash ('-').