This print box lets you adjust print settings, change numbers to print and
choose special marks to print.
How to Invoke
- Click "Print Playslips" in the Main Window; or
- Click "Print..." in Lotto Scribe
- Check the numbers sets you want to print in the "Games to Print"
- If applicable, check any special marks you want to print in the
"Special Marks" window.
- Tweak the printing in the "Precision Print Adjustment" .
- Click the "Print" button.
This forces a reload of the numbers to print in the queue.
"Select All" button
This checks all of the number selections in the "Games to Print" section.
"Select None" button
This unchecks all of the number selections in the "Games to Print" section.
"Precision Print Adjustment" controls
This lets you move the entire printing left, right, up or down. Click the
"Zero" button to reset all values back to zero.
This sends the printout to your printer.