Playslip Setup Wizard
Page 3 - Mark Properties
A 'mark' is the tally you draw (usually a block or oval) on a number space
to signify that you want to play that number.
- Enter the horizontal width and vertical height of the mark itself.
- Select the shape of the mark (either oval/circle, block, 'X',
checkmark, or a horizontal or vertical line).
- If you chose 'X' or a checkmark or line for the shape of the mark,
select the pen weight (thickness) of the X or line.
- Select the mark play direction.
- Enter the horizontal and vertical interval, or distance, between
- Enter the number of rows and columns of marks per board.
- If the first mark is offset from the other marks, enter the offset.
- If your lottery is a bonus-type lottery, enter the interval, offset
and number of rows and columns in the "Bonus Mark Properties" section.
- When finished with this page, click the "Next" button.