Playslip Setup Wizard
Page 2 - Board Properties
A 'board', or 'panel' is the collection of marks that make up one game.
- Enter the number of boards across and boards down in the first two
- Select the direction of play for the boards. Some playslips insist
that the second game to be marked is to the left of the first game;
others, the second game is the one right below the first.
- Enter the horizontal and vertical margins of the first mark. A
'margin' is the distance from the mark to the edge of the playslip.
- Enter how far apart the boards are apart, horizontally and vertically.
- If this playslip is for a bonus-type lottery, enter the margins for
the first bonus mark of the first game*.
- When finished with this page, click the Next button.
*if you wish to prevent the printing of bonus numbers, set the "1st
Mark Horizontal Margin" in the "Bonus Board Properties" setting
in the Playslip Setup Wizard to zero ("0").
Some controls become 'ghosted', or greyed-out, if your prior selection
renders that value unnecessary. For example, if your playslip has only one
column of boards, the 'horizontal interval' between boards is irrelevant.