"Lotto Scribe" lets you print your own numbers onto lottery playslips,
bypassing Lotto Sorcerer's suggestions.
How to Invoke
Use the menu item "Utilities > Playslips > Lotto Scribe" .
- Select the lottery that you want to work with in the "Select Lottery"
- Enter the numbers you want to play in the text box in the center of
- Click the "Print" button.
"Select Lottery" dropdown menu
Use this dropdown to select a lottery.
This clears the text window.
This retrieves the suggestions from the Main Window > Suggestions tab of
Lotto Sorcerer. Please note that this button is enabled only when 1) the
lottery in the Main Window of Lotto Sorcerer matches the lottery you have
selected in Lotto Scribe; and 2) There are suggestions in the Suggestions
tab of the Main Window of Lotto Sorcerer.
This opens up a file selector, where you select a text file containing the
numbers you want to play.
This copies text from the System Clipboard into the text box. Note that this
will work only if there is text data in the Clipboard.
This prints the numbers in the text box to your playslip(s).
- When entering data into the text box, Lotto Scribe expects the numbers
to be separated by a dash ('-').
- Bonus number(s) should be the final number(s) in the series.
- The playslip(s) you want to print to must have been previously setup
in the Playslip Setup Wizard.